Dean Glass & Mirror - 1301 West Copans Road, A-2, Pompano Beach, FL 33064

Yellow book

Categories

Daily updates
powered by

My Blog

Time to get busy

Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Holiday!!  And due to the over whelming response that we received in regards to our mirror removal special....I've decided to extend it one more week.  Lets start the New Year off with a BANG!! Just remember when calling to say you got this off our blog!!  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

6 Comments to Time to get busy:

Comments RSS
soccer jerseys from china on Monday, August 12, 2013 11:22 AM
Scared to buy the away kit instead (yellow has never looked good), which I like but suspect they will change this too next year to maximise the ‘marketing’ sales opportunity Shocking kit.
Reply to comment

Watch Rolex nealsakula on Thursday, November 14, 2013 4:38 AM
If you a 800 cc. As with most hedging strategies, you will maximum some upside potential if the market proves you wrong, which bottle happen by the way. 00 a month liability surveys, nevertheless she also avowed she belongs to Rolex replica around 500 survey sites.
Reply to comment

academic essay services on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 4:53 AM
All the busy time at least to have some hours for the family and for the friends otherwise they will get angry. My time table is fixing that when I do to work and when I have enjoyment with family some best friends.
Reply to comment

key holder on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 4:50 AM
An Ultimate guide for Key Covers which will surely help you decide and choose your awesome Key Cover. Here today we have listed out some of the amazing Key Covers for you, With complete research on every type of Key Cover after reading it will be a piece of cake for you.
Reply to comment

best essays on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 10:24 AM
Yeah, it was a blessed holiday for me. What about you? Do you have any impressions?
Reply to comment

loemrntdherid1 on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 2:34 AM
This is a really good read for me.
Reply to comment